Most people love celebrations and always look for an opportunity to indulge in one kind of merriment or the other. In India, we especially are known for our optimism and enthusiasm in celebrating every little happiness in our lives and those of our near and dear ones. Birthdays hold a special place amongst all such occasions. Celebrating birthdays is a symbol for celebrating the existence of people you make our lives blissful and colourful. In case you don’t like celebrating birthdays, let us help you with a few reasons why you should celebrate birthdays. If not all, at least you can relate to some of them. So let’s get started with them:
- A great way of getting gifts: Birthdays and gifts are synonymous. One gets gifts on birthdays and who does not like gifts. It is definitely a reason compelling enough to celebrate your birthday.
- The feeling of being on the top of the world: On his or her birthday every person gets a special treatment and attention. From your favourite food to your favourite gifts, you get all of it. Isn’t it great? It sure is.
- An excuse not to go to school or to skip office: Being the birthday boy or birthday girl, you get an excuse to take a day off from your school or, if you are a working professional, from your office.
- Opportunity for a day out: On your birthday, nobody stops you from having fun and a day out seems fun enough. You can go to your favourite spot and being the birthday boy/girl surely lets you sway your parents, friends, etc. do your bidding.
- Becoming a year wiser: Your birthday marks the passage of an year in your life. In other words, you become a year wiser an enriched with a year full of learning experiences. It surely calls for celebration.
- An excuse for get togethers: A celebration like that of birthdays is a perfect excuse to invite everyone for a get together. We all feel happy in the company of our near and dear ones and celebrating your birthdays does exactly that for you.
- An opportunity to throw a surprise: The occasion of a birthday gives you a chance you throw a pleasant surprise for the birthday boy/girl. Surprises are thrilling and exciting. From your choice of gift to a surprise visit, birthday surprises can be anything, limited only by your imagination.
- An excuse for your favourite cake: Everyone loves cakes and there is no birthday without the cake. The birthday is the perfect opportunity to treat yourself to a delectable cake in your favourite cake. Now you don’t even have to bear the hassle of making a trip to the nearest confectionary shop. You can just sit back and opt for online cake delivery service in Hyderabad, Chennai, Delhi, Indore and other major cities and get your cake delivered at your doorsteps.
- An excuse for getting a birthday treat: Celebrating birthdays is a great excuse to ask for a treat from the birthday boy/girl. A birthday treat is surely a great pleasure and makes for a fun-filled celebration of the presence of your dear friend.
So, we hope that you find these reasons plausible enough to change your mind in favour of celebrating your birthday and that of your near and dear ones. It not only makes for a fun indulgence but also bring you closer to your favourite people.
To read more on topics like this, check out the lifestyle category.