Apex Legends has different new mechanics for the Battle Royale genre, and it will take us a while to master them. To speed up this process, we bring you a list with numerous tips to improve and become the best survivor of this game.
This guide also contains small secrets that make the difference between winning and losing the game, and which are not taught in the game tutorial. Learn and master at Apex Legends boost with this guide to tips and secrets!
Falls and Jumps
- There is no damage from falling in Apex Legends, no matter the height from which you fall.
- You can use the walls to gain momentum and change your trajectory. To do that, jump to a wall, look to the opposite side of the wall and, as soon as you touch it, jump again.
- There is a specific timing when jumping on any edge, be it from a platform, buildings, etc. If you jump just before you fall, the jump distance will increase by about 20%.
- In this game we can run vertically for a short time. In this way, we can access hard to reach sites. To make this move, jump to a wall and hold the jump button.
- You can also hang on one edge, after climbing almost the entire wall. Simply release the jump button at the same time you reach the edge.
- If you see an open door, you can use it to reach higher places.
Slide and Move Quickly
- If you save your weapons, you will run faster. It suits you to always remember this. And, although it may not seem like it, all the characters run at the same speed.
- Glide as many times as you can. If you see any inclined area, take the opportunity to increase your movement speed.
- In Apex Legends boost, sliding is important to be a more difficult goal to get right and seek coverage as soon as possible. The difference between life and death can be one or two bullets!
- Jump at the end of the slides to increase the jump distance.
- You can open doors to knocks, and even open or close them while collapsed.
Armament and Loot
- The supply ships have optimal loots and, therefore, many players choose to land near them at the beginning of the game. A lot of risk, and a great reward!
- The area drawn with a blue circle on the map contains a good loot and can contain a fully equipped weapon. However, there can also be a lot of danger there.
- When you eliminate opponents, they leave boxes with their equipment. The colors of these boxes indicate the level of the best item. Prioritize to always look for strong equipment, that is, red or gold.
Protection and Golden Equipment
- Each shield bar counts as 25 life points or HP. The white vests give 2 bars, while the blue ones give 3, and the red ones 4. In this way, you can have up to 200 HP.
- Vests and helmets are always achieved in their maximum capacity. Therefore, when the shots of eliminated players will be like new.
- Gold equipment, known as legendary, has passive benefits. The golden helmet decreases the recharge of skills by 25%. The golden vest allows you to recover your entire shield when you run an opponent. The golden backpack reduces the use of first aid kits and shields by 50%. Finally, the golden shield allows self-recovery once per game.
- If your team has Lifeline and you find a golden helmet, leave it to her to use her supreme skill. More equipment for everyone!
Marked and Displayed
- Use the marking system as many times as you can. Apex Legends boost is played in teams and, therefore, communication is essential. Mark the enemies, boxes, weapons, ammunition, everything!
- The color of the numbers when hurting indicates the level of the enemy’s vest. On the other hand, the yellow numbers mean headshots, and the red numbers indicate that the opponent is without a shield.
These are all the tips and little secrets that will help you improve in Apex Legends. Get out with your squad, conquer that victory and show everyone who’s in charge here!